I just sent Tia off to the Homecoming dance. I'm still a little overwhelmed that I am this old!! We spent all of last weekend looking for the perfect dress. After hunting every bridal shop and mall I could think of we finally found
IT in the kids section. Sadly, since it was the
Nordstrom kids section, this didn't save us any money......But we are pretty sure
nobody else will have her dress. There is a very limited selection of dresses in her size (that are also modest) around here. Bree was kind enough to come over and help design the perfect hair and make-up. I am absolutely lacking in these areas. And now off she goes--a nervous ball of energy ready for her perfect evening. Here's the pics:






OH MY HECK SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love her hair, her shoes, her flower, her makeup, her smile, her date, and most of all, her DRESS!!! Seriously Tia, you are the cutest ever!! If we were even close to the same size, I might ask to borrow that dress. Adorable. I can't say it enough. And what about that cute boy, I wonder?!?!? He. Is. Cute!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehow exciting!!! Tia you look awesome! So grown up! That is a REALLY cute dress too. I hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That dress is way cute! And perfect for Tia! Cute date too, and they match perfectly! Can't wait to hear how the date went!
ReplyDeleteI was more than happy to help! Tia you did look smashing and I agree- the dress was PERFECTION on you!! I hope your evening was fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWow! So much fun--I'm glad you found a great dress--it really is cute. That's great that Bree is so close and willing to come work her magic--I wish I'd had an aunt like that! You look great, Tia--no surprise. And your date looks sweet. I hope you had fun, and I can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteI just saw this post today. And I have to say, we found Marianne's homecoming dress in the children's section at Penneys. Funny. They must be related. She does look gorgeous! and Marianne's homecoming dance is this Saturday. We'll post pictures.
ReplyDelete