I'm sure you are all surprised to see another post so soon. I'm a little shocked myself. We took advantage of great weather on Saturday and got some pictures done. Since Steve was at the BYU game, the family shots will have to come later. I think I might actually be getting better at this photography thing. I didn't have to do nearly as much editing as I usually do. It also helps that they are older and therefore more cooperative (when properly bribed). Here is everyone one year older:
Love the pictures--for each one I thought, "Oh, I really like that one..." until I just REALLY liked them all! I like the poses and location--very creative. I can't believe how big your "little" monkeys are getting! Why do they have to grow so fast?!
I am a stay at home mom of 4 slightly crazy children. I have been married to my best friend Steve for 16 years. I love gardening, reading, riding my bike, running, swimming, hiking, being with my family, and camping (not necessarily in that order.
These are great! I can't believe how much they have grown! I miss those smiles. When Anne saw the pictures she said, "Those are my friends!"
ReplyDeleteMiss you all!
These turned out wonderful. I am glad the weather was nice that day for you!! They all look SO grown up!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures--for each one I thought, "Oh, I really like that one..." until I just REALLY liked them all! I like the poses and location--very creative. I can't believe how big your "little" monkeys are getting! Why do they have to grow so fast?!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Fun to follow your blog.
ReplyDelete